Cheese and walnut spread
- ¼ pound feta cheese
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup fresh scallions
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- ¼ cup fresh tarragon
- ¼ cup fresh mint
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- In a food processor, mix all the ingredients to create a grainy paste.
- Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Transfer the mixture to a serving bowl and place on a round platter.
- Cut lavosh or pita bread into 4-inch pieces and arrange around the bowl on a platter.
- You can also use sliced and toasted French or Italian bread.
- Nush-e jan!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.