Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- ¾ cup butter
- ⅓ cup cocoa
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 2 tbsp instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 square semi-sweet chocolate
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp butter
- Melt ½ cup butter in saucepan.
- Blend in granulated sugar, cocoa, vanilla, egg, crumbs, coconut, and nuts.
- Press mixture into 9-inch square pan.
- Cream ¼ cup butter until light and add dry pudding mix, milk, and confectioners' sugar, blending well.
- Spread over mixture and chill thoroughly.
- Melt chocolate with 1 tablespoon butter, stirring to blend.
- Spread over chilled mixture.
- Chill, then cut into bars. Yummy!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.