- 4 jalapenos, finely chopped
- 1 medium Onion, chopped small but not too fine
- 10 fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic, crushed
- Mix all ingredients together in a pot.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 30 minutes.
- Pour into jars and seal.
- Process in hot water bath for 15 minutes, or just eat and enjoy.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.