This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Edmonds Estate in Canton, Texas in 1987.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Whisk together all ingredients and toss gently.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.