- 2½ oz. shank
- 1 oz. pickled meat
- Napi soup 2 liters water
- 1 medium sized Onion, sliced
- 6 medium sized nappi's, cubed
- 1 bay - or daun salam leaf
- 2 - 3 stock cubes, crushed
- 2 twigs of parsley
- 4 pimento grains
- One twig of parsley chopped into 1" pieces.
- In the pressure cooker: add water, pickled meat, pimento grains, onions, the chopped parsley, the bay - or daun salam leaf and the stock cubes.
- Close pressure cooker and do not open anymore.
- Cook the ingredients over moderate heat for approximately 2 hours.
- Make certain that the meat is tender.
- When the stock is done, add the cubed nappi and cook until it has melted.
- If the soup becomes too thick, add water.
- When it is finished add the thinly cut parsley.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.