- 5 oz rice
- 5 oz grilled chicken breast
- 3 - 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 medium-sized onion
- 2 pinches of shrimp paste
- 1 oz butter or margarine
- 2 - 3 twigs of celery
- 5 - 6 slices of ginger
- black or white pepper
- 2 - 3 bouillon cubes
- 6 tablespoons of soy sauce
- The rice should be cooked dry.
- Let the rice cool off, stir in order to prevent lumps.
- Slice or dice the chicken breast and onion.
- Squeeze the cloves of garlic.
- Cut the celery thinly.
- Heat the butter and add the sliced / diced onions and sauté the onions.
- Add the squeezed garlic, shrimp paste, slices of ginger, a dash of black - or white pepper and stir.
- Pulverize the bouillon cubes.
- Add the rice, the soy sauce and stir; the rice should be light brown.
- Turn stove off, add the thinly - sliced celery and stir.
- Garnish with a thinly-sliced omelet.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.