- One 12 to 16-ounce package soy "crumbles"
- One 16-ounce jar tomato salsa, mild or medium-hot, as preferred
- Two 16-ounce cans pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn kernals, thawed
- 1 teaspoon round cumin
- Combine all of the ingredients with 1/2 cup water in a soup pot or steep-sided stir-fry pan. Bring to a simmer, cover, and simmer gently over medium-low heat for 15 minutes. Serve in shallow bowls.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.