Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings
- 4 nectarines, each cut in 12 wedges
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 2 cups white Zinfandel wine or non-alcoholic white zinfandel
- 1 pint pistachio ice cream
- Combine nectarines and sugar in a bowl.
- Let stand 30 minutes for sugar to dissolve.
- Add zinfandel, cover and refrigerate 4 hours.
- Drain liquid into a saucepan, cook 15 minutes or until reduced and consistency of maple syrup.
- To serve, spoon nectarines and syrup on serving plates.
- Top with ice cream.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.