- ½ tbsp salt
- ⅓ tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp mashed garlic
- 1 tbsp mashed shallot
- some pepper
- Mix flour and bread crumb then put in a plate.
- Peel the potato, cut into thick slices.
- Steam potatoes for 20 minutes until potatoes are tender.
- Mash potato while it is still hot.
- Marinate beef with seasoning and mashed potato.
- Mix well and make into a biscuit shape.
- Coat potato cake both side with flour and bread crumb.
- Deep fry potato cakes until golden brown, serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.