- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup regular cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp grated fresh nutmeg
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 oz semi-sweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Stir well or sift together dry ingredients.
- Cut butter into small cubes and rub into flour mixture until coarse and mealy.
- Stir in milk. Knead in chocolate and chocolate chips until completely mixed.
- Drop dough by tablespoons onto greased baking sheet, 1" apart.
- Bake for 10minutes or until lightly browned.
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.