- 2 (16 ounce) cans crushed pineapple in juice, well drained
- 2 Apples, peeled,cored and diced
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 lb unsalted butter, plus
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- vanilla ice cream, for serving
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
3. Put into a 9-inch square pan.
6. Add melted butter and mix thoroughly.
8. Bake for approximately 60 minutes or until golden brown.
9. It's done when poked and no butter flows underneath.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.