Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 16 servings.
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1¼ cups sugar
- 4 pkgs (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 16 oz container sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups mixed berries
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Line baking pan with foil, extending over sides of pan.
- Mix crumbs, butter and 2 tbs sugar, press onto bottom of pan.
- Beat cream cheese, 1 cup of the remaining sugar and 1 tsp vanilla in bowl until blended.
- Add 1 cup sour cream, mix well.
- Add eggs, beating until blended.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Mix remaining sour cream, 2 tbsp sugar and 1 tsp vanilla until blended.
- Spread over cheesecake.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes. Cool.
- Cover, refrigerate 3 hours.
- Lift cheesecake from pan.
- Cut into 16 pieces.
- Top with mixed berries just before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.