Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings
- ¼ cup golden raisins
- ½ cup dry red wine or red grape juice
- ¼ cup chopped nuts
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon grated orange peel
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 cooking apples
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup water
- Soak raisins in wine or grape juice for 30 minutes.
- Drain, reserving wine or juice.
- Combine raisins, nuts, sugar, orange rind and cinnamon.
- Core apples, cutting to, but not through, the bottoms so filling won't fall through.
- Pare top ⅓ of each apple.
- Place each apple on a large square of aluminum foil (large enough to completely wrap an apple).
- Fill centers with raisin mixture.
- Divide tablespoon of butter into 4 pieces and top each apple with one piece.
- Wrap foil around apple, pinching firmly together at top.
- Set cooking rack in cooker and pour in reserved wine and 1 cup of water.
- Place apples on rack.
- Lock lid and bring to full pressure.
- Adjust heat to maintain pressure and cook for 10 minutes.
- Quick-release pressure and remove apples.
- Unwrap and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.