- 1 Tbs vegetable oil
- 1 large Onion, peeled and minced
- 1 - 3 tsps curry paste (to taste)
- 3 Tbs water
- 1 lb mixed vegetables, chopped
- In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add minced Onion, and stir-cook until golden.
- Dissolve curry paste in water, and add to pan.
- Cook 1 minute.
- Add vegetables, and stir gently.
- Add coconut milk or creamer, and stir gently.
- Cover, and simmer for 10 – 15 minutes, or until
- vegetables are tender.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with almonds, and serve with rice or
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.