- chicken, or meat
- red hot pepper
- corn oil
- beef or chicken flavored broth
- tomato paste
- fresh tomato
- curry powder
- Season chicken, add chopped onions in pot.
- Boil for about 5 minutes.
- Put ½ cup of cooking oil in a skillet.
- Lower heat on the skillet when warm.
- Add chopped tomatoes, chopped onion to the skillet.
- Stir the contents of the skillet intermittently.
- Add salt, chicken, red pepper to taste and curry.
- Cook the contents for about 25 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of water or chicken broth.
- Stir the contents of the skillet.
- Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Ready to serve.
- This can be served over boiled rice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.