- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium Onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon crushed dried basil leaves
- 2 lbs lean Pork tenderloins, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 15 ounces 100% pumpkin puree
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup rose extract or white Zinfandel wine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 lb green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cinnamon stick
- HEAT olive oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add Onion, garlic and basil; cook for 1 minute or until Onion is tender. Add Pork; cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Add tomatoes with juice, pumpkin, broth, wine, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.