- 250 ml water
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp mashed lemon peel
- 3 tbsp sugar
- ⅓ tbsp cornflour
- Cut lean pork into thick slices, hit lightly by a flat hammer.
- Slice 3 slashes on the white tissues on fillet, prevent rolling.
- Marinate pork fillet with seasoning for 20 minutes.
- Fry pork fillets both sides until they turn slightly yellow and fully cooked.
- Heat wok with 1 tbsp of oil, fry the mashed garlic, then add sauce.
- Add cooked pork fillet during sauce is boiled, stir well, dish up and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.