- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 cup
- 1 cup Edensoy or any Eden food beverage, original flavor
- 2 tbsp Eden safflower oil
- ¼ tsp lima sea salt
- 1 tbsp Eden kudzu or arrowroot, dissolved in 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- paprika or ground nutmeg, for garnish
- Combine Edensoy, oil, salt, and dissolved kudzu or arrowroot.
- Simmer about 3 – 5 minutes, stirring constantly with wire whisk until mixture becomes thick.
- Add lemon juice.
- Pour hot over food and garnish with paprika or ground nutmeg.
- Delicious over cooked vegetables, fish, tempeh, tofu, or seafood. No eggs!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.