Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2½ cups crisp rice cereal
- 2 cup uncooked quick cooking oats
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ½ cup light corn syrup
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup milk chocolate morsels
- Combine first three ingredients in a large bowl.
- Bring brown sugar and corn syrup to a boil in a small saucepan over medium high heat; stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter and vanilla until well blended.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over cereal mixture; stirring until coated. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Stir in chocolate morsels.
- Press mixture into a 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Cool in pan.
- Cut into bars.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.