- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup margarine
- 3 tsp powdered milk
- 4 tsp water
- ½ cup peanuts
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 cup oatmeal
- Mix sugar, margarine, powdered milk and water in a pan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and boil 3 minutes.
- Stir constantly to prevent scorching.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a flat surface.
- Let sit for about 10 minutes to set.
- In hot weather, they might not set as well.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.