Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: North Carolina Regiment of Young Marines, page 17
- Recipe by: YM Rect. Jofin Parker, Camp LeJeune
- 1 gallon apple cider
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 6 oz can frozen lemonade
- 6 oz can frozen orange juice
- 12 whole cloves
- 6 whole allspice
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 – 4 cinnamon sticks
- In large crockpot, combine cider, sugar, lemonade and orange juice.
- Tie cloves and allspice into a small piece of cloth or empty tea bag and add to cider.
- Add nutmeg and cinnamon sticks.
- Simmer gently until heated thoroughly.
- Do not boil.
- Remove spice bag and discard.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.