- 4 cups cabbage (sliced)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 lb wide egg noodles (cooked)
- salt and pepper
- sour cream (optional)
- Cook egg noodles in a salted pot of water.
- When noodles are done drain and set aside.
- In skillet sauté onions in butter until transparent.
- Add cabbage and sauté around 5 minutes (or until tender).
- Mix the cooked noodles into the skillet.
- Add salt and pepper and (optional) sour cream.
- Serve and enjoy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.