- 1 shallot
- 100 g button mushrooms
- 20 g butter
- 5 cl Calvados
- 15 cl crème fraîche
- 20 cl veal stock
- salt and pepper
- Peel and mince the shallot.
- Brown in about 20 g of butter.
- Add the mushrooms, salt and pepper and continue simmering until the liquid expressed from the mushrooms evaporates.
- Flambé using the Calvados.
- Add the veal stock and simmer for 5 minutes to reduce the mixture.
- Add the crème fraîche.
- Allow to simmer until the sauce is nice and thick and creamy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.