Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup (10 oz jar) watermelon pickles, chopped
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp cloves
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup margarine
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Combine the sugar, water, chopped watermelon pickles, margarine and spices in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Cool at least 30 minutes.
- Sift the flour, soda and salt together and add to cooled mixture.
- Fold in the nuts and vanilla.
- Fill muffin cups, lined with paper cups, about half full.
- Bake at 350°F for about 25 minutes.
- Cool and frost.
- Combine the margarine, cinnamon, vanilla and sugar.
- Add enough cream to make a nice spreading consistency.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.