This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the O'Reilly Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 cups fresh asparagus sliced thinly diagonally
- 1 cup smoked salmon chunks
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1 cup red bell pepper sliced
- 2 cups wild rice uncooked
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Cook wild rice according to package directions.
- Rinse in cold water.
- Combine asparagus, salmon, cranberries, bell pepper and cooled cooked wild rice.
- Mix well.
- Combine vinegar, olive oil, mustard and salt together and toss with salad.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.