- 1 x beet - (6 oz)
- 1 x carrot - (6 oz)
- 1 x apple - (6 oz)
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1/2 cup shredded dried coconut
- 2 tbl lemon juice
- 1 tbl minced fresh ginger
- 1 tbl Asian (toasted) sesame oil
- fresh parsley
- Salt to taste
- Peel and shred beet, carrot, and apple.
- Combine in a bowl.
- Add nuts, coconut, lemon juice, ginger, and oil to beet mixture.
- Stir and sprinkle with parsley.
- Season salad with salt to taste.
LOSERS See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.