- 2 quarts whole milk
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked rice
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup cream (Half & Half)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Heat the milk to boiling point.
- Cook the rice in boiling water then drain it.
- Add the rice to the hot milk- bring the milk to almost a boil.
- When the rice is fully cooked, add step .
- Beat 1 egg and 3/4 cup sugar, 1 tsp salt, 3 tbsp flour, and 1/2 cup cream- mix well.
- Cook at a slow boil .
- Cool, and serve.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.