Makes 8 servings
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tbsp melted margarine
- 2 tbsp NutraSweet® Spoonful™
- 1¼ oz envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1¾ cups skim milk
- 8 oz (1) pk reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ to ½ cup fresh lime juice
- ½ cup NutraSweet® Spoonful™
- lime slices
- mint sprigs
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, margarine and 2 tbsp NutraSweet® Spoonful™ in bottom of 7-inch spring-form pan; pat evenly on bottom and ½ inch up the side of the pan.
- Sprinkle gelatin over ½ cup of the milk in a small saucepan; let stand 2 to 3 minutes.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy in small bowl.
- Beat in remaining 1¼ cups milk and the gelatin mixture.
- Mix in lime juice and ½ cup NutraSweet® Spoonful™.
- Refrigerate pie until set, about 2 hours.
- To serve: loosen side of pie for pan with small spatula and remove side of pan.
- Place pie on serving plate; garnish with lime slices and mint.
Nutritional information Edit
Serving size ⅛ pie (45 degree slice):
- calories: 150 | saturated fat: 3g | protein: 10g
- Diabetic food exchange: 1 starch, 2 fat
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.