- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast flakes
- 1/3 cup light, natural oil
- 1 1/2 cups water OR vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- In a saucepan, toast the flour over medium heat until it starts to brown and becomes aromatic. Stir in the nutritional yeast and oil and let cook a few minutes, until it starts to bubble and sizzle. Slowly stir in the water and soy sauce with a wire whisk, and cook on medium-low heat until thickened to the desired consistency. Add the pepper and serve hot!
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.