- ⅓ cup cornflake crumbs
- ½ cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 tbsp parsley flakes
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- 12 oz boned skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1x3" strips
- 2 tbsp skim milk
- In a shallow dish combine cornflake crumbs, pecans, parsley, salt, and garlic powder.
- Dip chicken in milk, then roll in crumb mixture.
- Place in a 15x10x1" baking pan.
- Bake in a 400°F oven for 7 – 9 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.