- 1 med Onion, chopped
- 1 tbl Sunflower oil
- 1 cup Walnuts, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Almonds, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cup Breadcrumbs, fresh
- 1/2 cup Soymilk, lite
- Egg replacer to equal 1 egg
- 1 tsp Tamari
- Preheat oven to 350 deg.
- Saute onion in oil. Blend all ingredients and spread in a greased 9" x 5" x 3" bread pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before removing from pan. Slice and serve.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.