- 1 pound beef loin or sirloin, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce, lite or regular
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Red Pepper (optional)
- 4 teaspoons McCormick® Sesame Seed, toasted*, divided
- 8 cups sliced vegetables such as broccoli, sugar snap peas,
- onion or red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Place meat in self-closing plastic bag.
- Combine orange juice, soy sauce, ginger; garlic powder and red pepper.
- Reserve half of the marinade; pour remaining marinade over steak.
- Marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes.
- Sauté beef and 3 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds in hot oil in a large skillet over high heat about 3 minutes or until beef is browned.
- Remove beef from skillet and keep warm.
- Add vegetables and cook and stir until crisp tender, about 3–5 minutes.
- Combine reserved marinade with cornstarch and sugar.
- Add to skillet and bring to a boil.
- Return beef to skillet. Stir and heat through.
- Top withremaining 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds and serve over rice, if desired.
- Makes 6 servings.
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.