Makes about 5 dozen
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ⅓ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2¾ cup quick-cooking oats
- ⅔ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup raisins
- In bowl, beat together peanut butter, butter and sugars until light and fluffy; beat in eggs, one at a time, and vanilla.
- Combine oats, flour, baking soda and salt; using wooden spoon, gradually stir into bowl.
- Stir in raisins.
- Roll heaping teaspoonfuls (5 ml) of batter into balls.
- Place on lightly greased baking sheets and flatten with palm of hand.
- Bake in 375°F (109°C) oven for 10 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool on rack.
- Can be stored in airtight container for up to 5 days.
Nutritional information Edit
- about 65 calories | 2g protein | 3g fat | 9g carbohydrate
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.