- Combine flour, rolled oats and salt in mixing bowl.
- Slowly drizzle in oil, mixing with a fork until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
- Add ice water slowly until mixture begins to form a ball.
- Pat into 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake according to filling recipe.
- For baked pastry shell: prick pastry with fork in several places.
- Bake at 400°F 10 minutes until light golden brown.
Nutritional information Edit
Per ⅙ pie crust without filling :
- 162 calories | 15 g carbohydrate | 3 g protein | 10 g fat
- 1 starch choice, 2 fats & oils choices
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.