Eat with any of the dishes that have 'soup' with them.
- 3 – 4 fresh tomatoes and 1 – 2 bell peppers or 16 oz tomato sauce + 6 oz tomato paste. (bell pepper is optional)
- meat / chicken / fish
- 4 Maggi cubes
- palm oil if available, otherwise use vegetable oil
- 2 onions
- dry pepper
- Place the meat in a pot, add very little water (most meat produces water as it cooks), dice one onion in with the meat, add some salt, and cook the meat until it is almost tender.
- If you are using fresh ingredients, grind the tomatoes and the bell peppers together. You can grind in another onion in with them if you wish.
- Pour the blended tomato mixture (or the tomato sauce and tomato paste) into the pot with the meat. Also add the palm oil or vegetable oil.
- Allow to cook for about 20 – 30 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add salt and dry pepper to taste.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.