- Add the lukewarm water and flour, ½ cup at a time.
- If necessary, beat in is as much of the remaining ½ cup of flour as you need to make a dough that does not stick to your fingers.
- Gather the dough into a large, compact ball.
- Divide dough into 150 – 200 g (5 – 7 oz) pieces and roll into balls.
- Flatten into round bread, 2 – 3 cm (¾ – 1 inch) at edges and 5 mm (3/16 inch) in the center.
- Make a pattern in the center with a chekish.
- Sprinkle water on the underside and bake in a tandoor.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.