This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Butler Estate in Irving, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 Belgian endives washed dried and cut crosswise
- 16 walnut halves coarsely chopped
- 4 tablespoons walnut oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Heat walnuts in a sauté pan over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Combine endive, walnut oil, salt and pepper in a bowl tossing to coat endive.
- Place on individual salad plates and sprinkle chopped walnuts on top.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.