This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Butler Estate in Irving, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 medium white onions coarsely chopped
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- chopped cilantro for garnish
- 2 green chili peppers seeded and thinly sliced for garnish
- Beat eggs, salt and pepper together in a bowl.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over moderate heat and sauté onions for 4 minutes.
- Add cumin and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Reduce heat to low and add egg mixture.
- Stir frequently until eggs are cooked to desired doneness.
- Serve garnished with cilantro and chili peppers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.