- 1 kg very small octopus and squid
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley mint and basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- juice of 1 small lemon
- salt and pepper
- 2 small chile peppers (optional)
- Clean the fish well and rinse under running water or buy ready baked clean fish.
- Put in a pan and cover with cold water bring to the boil,lower the flame and simmer until the fish is tender.
- Let the water cool before draining the fish into a salad bowl.
- Season with all the other ingredients and leave in the fridge for a few hours mixing from time to time, this way the fish will absorb all the flavours.