This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Butler Estate in Irving, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 can crushed pineapple undrained
- ½ container ready to use vanilla frosting
- Prepare cake according to package directions.
- Pour in to a greased and floured rectangular baking pan and bake according to package directions.
- When cake is done poke holes in cake with large fork.
- Pour pineapple over cake.
- Place frosting in a small cup and microwave until softened.
- Pour over cake.
- Let cool before cutting.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.