This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Butler Estate in Irving, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1½ cup heavy whipping cream cold
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix (do not whip) all ingredients in a bowl.
- Set in the refrigerator to chill for at least 2 hours then beat until mixture is so thick it holds it's shape and will stand in peaks.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.