This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Butler Estate in Irving, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 16 ounce can whole tomatoes drained
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place tomatoes in a dish and sprinkle with lemon juice, brown sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Refrigerate at least two hours before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.