This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Butler Estate in Irving, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cups cooked crab meat
- 1 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ cantaloupe peeled seeded and chopped
- 1 cup cooked rice
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Gently toss crab meat with lemon juice.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss gently to combine.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.