- 8 oz okra
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric
- 2 tbsp sliced onion
- ¼ tsp ground cumin and crushed red pepper
- salt to taste
- 2 tsp cooking oil
- Wash and drain okra, cut them into thin slices.
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Saute onion.
- Add okra,turmeric, cumin pepper and salt.
- Stir well, cover and cook few minutes over low heat.
- Stir bhaji occasionally until okra is cooked and water extracted from okra is vaporized.
- Remove from heat and serve hot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.