- ¼ kg okra,wash,dry,trim edges,and cut into ½ inch long pieces
- ¾-1 cup thick plain yogurt
- 1-2 green chilies
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- ¼ teaspoon mustard seeds
- oil (for deep frying)
- Heat oil for deep frying.
- Fry the okra pieces till crisp and light brown (some greenish color should be retained, do not brown fully).
- Drain well.
- Whip yoghurt and salt till smooth and creamy.
- Add okra.
- Heat oil, add mustard seeds and let them splutter, add the green chillies and curry leaves.
- Fry for a minute.
- Add to the yoghurt mixture.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.