This old-fashioned barbecued sirloin recipe brought to you from the recipes.eu.com recipe collection
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: webmaster@MealsForYou.com Copyright © 1996-1998 Meals For You.
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1¼ tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¾ small onion, minced
- 3½ tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp olive oil
- 1¼ tsp paprika
- 1¼ lb boneless top sirloin steaks, well trimmed
- Combine all marinade ingredients, then add the sirloin and marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- Prepare an outside grill with an oiled rack set 6 inches above the heat source.
- On a gas grill, set the heat to medium.
- Grill the sirloin, turning once, according to the following guidelines:
- 15 – 20 minutes for rare
- 25 – 30 minutes for medium, or
- 35 – 40 minutes for well done.
- Carve into thin slices to serve.
Nutritional information Edit
- calories 279 | fat 14.7g | 48% calories from fat | cholesterol 84mg | protein 32.2g | carbohydrates 3.4g | fiber 0.8g | sodium 89mg.
- Exchanges: 4 Lean Meat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.