Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My old recipes
- Sufficient for 4 to 5 people.
- Peel and slice quite thin the potatoes and apples.
- Boil together in same water until tender.
- Meantime, peel onions and slice thin.
- Melt butter in skillet and lightly saute onion slices; drain apples and potatoes and spread on a hot platter.
- Over these, spread the onions.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Lastly, pour the warmed cream over all and serve at once.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.