- 8 oz ground chuck
- 2 tbsp grated onion
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 3 tbsp chili sauce
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the chuck, onion, parsley, 2 tbsp of the chili sauce, the Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper in a bowl toss together lightly form the meat into a 5-inch by 3-inch oval loaf in a small baking pan.
- Spread the remaining chili sauce all over the surface of the meatloaf.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until cooked through. Do not over bake.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.