This Ol'fashioned potato salad is for any time any place. Easy to make easy to eat ! Enjoy !
- 9 cups cubed unpeeled round red potato (about 3 lbs) or another potato of your choice
- ½ cup diced onion
- ½ cup diced celery
- ½ cup cup diced radishes
- ¼ cup sweet or dill pickle relish (optional)
- 3 hard-cooked egg, mashed
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise (or more to make it creamy)
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp prepared mustard (I use other mustards at times - i.e Dijon)
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.