Makes 4 servings
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup cooked rice
- 1/2 cup seedless golden raisins
- Combine milk, eggs, vanilla, Sugar and salt in large bowl.
- Stir in rice and Raisins. Pour into greased 1-quart baking dish.
- Place dish in larger pan filled with about 1-inch hot water.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees 1-1/4 hours, stirring once after 30 minutes.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.